Tuesday, November 02, 2004 @ 11:03 PM
Okie I trying to focus my thoughts on today�s daily bread. Well it�s hard especially when im online. All of us can imagine a forest fire scenario. The blazing fire consumes the entire forest within a short time. The only �bones� left of its victims marks the victory of the fire�s claim over the forest � the charred land and the polluted air.
The fire was difficult to contain because of dry conditions. The forest was dry despite rainfall, partly because of an insect called the pine looper, which defoliates trees.
Aren�t we Christians like trees, constantly dry without God�s word pouring into our lives.
If I were to imagine myself as a tree, haha I must be pretty dried up? Many times I seek help from Man than from God, or rather I seek my own strength. Didn�t I put to death my old self when I accepted you? Time and time again when I reflect and think that I truly let God down so many times but without fail he�s always there for me. It is like I always have the mentality that this is not good enough for me or it is simply not enough. But it is so hard to jus get the fact that God�s grace is sufficient for us, the end.
The person who relies upon
The Lord's sufficiency
Is like a tree that's planted by
Deep waters flowing free. �Sper