<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, November 22, 2004 @ 3:36 PM

I�m still tired. I slept at abt 4am on Sunday�s morning and woke up abt 745 to get ready for church. Dad is watching AXN FEAR factor now, the program is such a turn off. The people are using their face to sweep off WORMS to figure out the letters. -Eks- Why would people actually challenge their own pride or well fear level for that ultimate prize that is beyond reach to most of them? Why? B�cos eventually they are either too slow or too scare of the creepy crawlies that deters them even further from getting near to the prize. So the losers bring home stinky memories of their encounters home, that�s a norm in a game � winner and losers. Lj came up with the idea that humans are sadistic, love to indulge in self torturing and enjoy looking at people �suffering�. Yes I mean, it is gross but at the same time you still wanna watch it rite?

Who is Lj?He is my SM classmate. An introduction abt him: A guy who loves to ogle at girls all the time (be it canteen or clubbing) but justify himself all the time with some lame reasons. He appears nonchalant in school and we never have a complete conversation at all. Yes he�s one weird guy out there that refuses to talk to me or celine in class but in the virtual world he �talks� (types) non stop. I must say Im impressed with his wittiness. Oh mine you, he�s an IEF book scholar. I�m not promoting him or anything but since im talking to him online, I might as well blog abt him a little.

I felt really happy today but my fatigue level surpassed that happiness. Supposed to head for a movie with Darren after church but yea �tired- and haha I went out with kaleo. Initially� I intended to just spend some time alone? Indulge in some solitude and head home to sleep after im done with my window shopping. Lynn disliked the idea of shopping alone but I think seriously it�s pretty cool to do it once in a while. It�s just you and yourself roaming the streets. Well I love to have frens to shop, dine, chill together and simply enjoy each other�s presence. On the other hand, it�s equally good to spend some time alone to do some soul searching, reflecting and trace back all the thoughts that were scattered and misplaced in your busy lifestyle. I have not gone to the extent of catching a movie alone or head down to the beach.. maybe in the future�

PH wore the maui & son t-shirt we bought for him and he claimed that he look younger in that. Oh yea he still insist on that manger thingy w/o the baby, I bet that idea exhilarates him so much yea? Haha hospitality team would know wad am I implying.
Oh yea I realized that lotsa kaleo�s pepz are into blogging these days, soon i gonna have a list of kaleo pepz blog addie!


Lynn bought a pair or black pants n surf shorts. This particular pair of shorts that I used to fancy no longer appealed to me as b4, hehe even though there was a 20% sale storewide. Thank goodness I was able to resist the temptation of the sales going on at citylink, you bet im proud of my will power!

Ehz im not gonna use that hershey�s recipe for my brownies anymore and im inspired to read more!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥