<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, November 20, 2004 @ 2:36 AM

Heh now I can�t even login to bloggers. I concede defeat! I will pass my lappy to Lawrence for reformatting.
I went to meet up with Jami and Yunting in church. Finally I was able to satisfy my craving for rojak. Hmm it seems like constipation is back and I hate it!

Was feeling rather down the past few days, told yishan abt it. I really felt xin tong to see mum so upset with her work. Though she appeared more pissed than upset but I could tell her feelings deep down. The only thing I could lessen her load at home and brighten up her day is to help out in the household chores. Well yes I�m supposed to do that anyway right? Felt encouraged when I read Thursday and Friday�s daily bread. It was abt God�s astonishing promises and Joyful trials.

In God�s astonishing promises, it mentioned about God�s promise to each one of us that he will never leave or forsaken us. I know that in times of sorrows and heartaches he is there. Lord, Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. God, I know that my life is going through changes and I pray that be it heartaches or happiness, I will turn to you.

Dunno why but I�ve been feelin �old�. Yes, partly contributed by kaleo guys who always feel that im not my age. Im not trying to say I look mature or think mature but I guess when u crossed over a certain age line; you just wanna turn back time. O wad am I saying, I probably be curse and swear by some older people who chanced upon my blog.
I was telling Darren ke that sometimes I felt im being forced to grow old. Maybe it is b�cos of the people I mixed with but doesn�t it contradict in a way, we are living with our parents who have seen so much of life? I dunno I�m just so lost in my thoughts and emotions.




Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥