<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, November 06, 2004 @ 12:02 AM

All right! Blogger is getting so freakin sickening nono hmm I think it might be my lappy. I just can�t login!! Ahh anyway right down im typing this in MS words first.

Hmm I�m feeling fat.. ok okie I can see fists clenching, eye balls rollings that sent out hidden signs of protest and voices asking me to shut up. Despite wadever you guys are thinking right now in your mind or gonna tell me, I really need to do more exercise! Somehow im glad I dun have a tagboard or leave comments thingy.

The bbq was fun, food was superb BUT hehe I enjoyed the fellowship more than the food! I�m really glad to know this group of sisters, who are always there to motivate and be there for each other. Deep down in me since long long ago, I�ve been yearning to have an environment like this. Having a group of close friends and definitely not forgetting a relationship with God that strengthens our bond. I mean it is pretty meaningless if a group of friends constantly get together for bbq, baking and sports but yeah the focus God is not there. Things gonna get meaningless overtime yea? Over dosage of gossiping and bitching gets stale and boring. (Yes i'm guilty of those crimes!) Indeed another vicious cycle in life. So why get entangled in it when a better life awaits you � a life knowing God that sets you free from the traps of this world.




Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥