Saturday, October 02, 2004 @ 9:40 PM
Still cant quite figure out my blog's settings, as long as my blogs remain virtually there i think it should be okie? Im kinda secured my hols job, as much as everyone could guess, it's back to ps precious thots and happy house la. Looks like i have to practise wrapping after my exams.
I woke up at 2 todae! I deserve some oversleeping alrite, look at those killer rings under my eyes. I did some major house keeping today. ( applicable to my room or rather my study corner) Stacks of papers + dusty files = messy room
I went to file up all my kaleo and service's notes/handouts. Boi, they really look colorful when you file them all together and yea there are some missing stuff here n dere. I feel great todae, with no one disturbing me, just me myself and i doing wad i wanna do. While packing my stuff, the thought of having my own room pop up. The desire of being able to arrange and decorate my room the sharon way makes my imagination goes wild. I would want to paint my room purple (maybe diff shades of purple for diff walls). Put up photographs ( no idols pls), black n white and scenery pics would be ideal. My favourite cds beside my hifi and of cos a bigger n more spacious cupboard la ( okie not too big, jus slightly bigger than e present one). My comfy bed and a corner for me to read my mags n books. Hopefully this comes before i get married? hahah
I switched on e tv n watched matilda. Gee this show brought back memories i couldn't take my eyes off the tv! i rem those daes in pri sch, during reading session b4 assembly, lydia was reading this book. Hmm i dunno y i wasn't the sort that was into reading back den, really missed out lotsa great stuff. I do have the urge to collect ronald dahl's books, eh harry potter can wait.