Friday, October 29, 2004 @ 11:46 PM
Slept till like 2 plus today, was awakened by Lynn�s call. Turned down free tixs to zouk, wasn�t really keen to party. Oh anyway before I went to meet ah pek (Weichi), I went j8. Bought fish nuggets b�cos crab nuggets ran out and ate at Ya kun too. O the sugar content in the kaya was freaking high? Is the sugar free or something? It is the 1st time ever that I did not finish wadever that�s on my Ya kun plate. I would actually rate it as a torture to finish the toast. O well it was really filling nonetheless! I was contemplating if I should go for Ya kun or Shihlin�s mee suah, but since I ate it twice tis week �..
5.45 pm orchard ctrl: venue to meet ah pek, hahah she was late! She din expect tt I would reached on time. We REALLY have so much of catching up to do. Haha she was complaining abt her Amore stuff and some bitches in her class. I guessed I must have talked quite a lot too? My throat feels sore right now.. We had sakae sushi for dinner, hehe finally I had something decent tis week.