Thursday, September 09, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
I�m facing the situation of either running out of creativity cells or generation of creativity cells. Need to make amendments for my dpm. Well things are not gloomy for dpm after all, jus some slight changes and more thinking needed. I do get pretty absorbed when I�m involved with dpm. My creativity cells work place after 12am, that explained the shagged look and my dark eye rings.
Im jaded of whatever that�s happening around me. I wish I could escape, disappear �
Did I overreact? I dun think so but on the other hand I felt that I could have handle the situation more rationally instead of allowing my rage to take lead. Is feigning ignorance the best way out for me? I doubt so, it probably accumulates a chain of events that�s bad enough for me to commit murder ( okay well maybe slap tt ass). I�m beginning to feel like an asylum patient, so much to say but no one to tell, so trapped and suffocated. Am I wrong to crave for a low-profile lifestyle? I dun pretty much give a damn to wadever stuff said behind my back. Go ahead. Confrontation is not a good tool. Seen enough of dramas that show the baddie pretending to be kind. Yea ultimately I gonna be the baddie and everyone goes awww poor thing to the authentic baddie.(Yucks)