<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, September 27, 2004 @ 10:44 PM

I started off with a painful day, yes it's that period of the month. I was bedridden, felt so helpless. I've lost control over my emotions, seems like im goin thru the pregnancy blues whereby i jus cant stop weeping. I dunno why i cried, maybe it was the pain maybe it was the hormones. No doubt the cramps were not as excruciating as b4 but this time round the pandaols seem to have lost its effectiveness.
I tried to drag myself to go to school, b4 i even reached the bus stop, i broke down. Eventually i cried back home. Yen n celine called to ask how am i doing and i cried again, sigh im so qi cham.
Hopefully im able to do some revision later, i really feel im laggin far far behind in my studies.

Nuff abt all that pain n studies, i went for doen moen's concert yest. Alicia, meixuan, jami and i were the so called ushers and magazines sellers.Haha i saw my wisp tutor there, its pretty cool to worship with a indoor stadium full of christians. Dun get me wrong, i found the atmosphere encouraging. Hmm shall leave out the nitty gritty stuff.. too much.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥