Saturday, August 28, 2004 @ 10:01 PM
Haven been bloggin abt 2 weeks i supposed? Well had great fun this 2 weeks, too much to summarize them.
My is dpm perpetually leaves me brain dead. No doubt i have interest on design n stuff but sometimes i jus feel tt i dun have the cut. Am i not trying hard enough? Am i not focus enough? My current brain condition is like an old dried sponge which lacks creative juices. Each time i feelin stressed, the thought of lighting up a cigarette comes up. Weird heh im not even a smoker. I really dun wan to pledge alliance to smoking and yea abt becoming a smoker.
I feel so helpless this time round. It seems like im really slacking and im wasting myself away.
I want someone to lean on,
someone to be physically there
but you seem to far away..
Should i be contented now?
We seem neither here nor there.
Realistic negative thots creep up
Always be there till i confront
Are my thoughts your thoughts?
Or are u satisfied with the way things are?
I feel so no strings attached,
dangling in the air..
Anytime i would just....