Friday, July 23, 2004 @ 11:54 PM
woah time is ticking real fast, it is approaching 12. I'm deadbeat! Went church immediately after lecture. I spent abt 2 hrs + listening to music and yea studying at the same time. I definitely had a taste of being a pregnant lady literally, carrying a load of 2kg+ on my back. My brain dun seem to be functioning tt well, i rem i had alot to type but all the thoughts seem to dissappear.
YES i must say this, i'm indeed fortunate and pampered in a way. Just this week alone i received 4 bottles of drinks ( 2 bottles of barley from ray, 1 bottle of homemade liangcha + white fungus from katharine, 1 bottle of chrysthemum from tony) You bet im really touched. okie yes i rem chek, he bought me duck porridge the other time when i was ill. Thanks once again~ Besides the tangible stuff, im touched by the intangible ones too, that's Prayer by my sisters.
I seriously agree that women are creatures that are hard to fathom. Here i am analyzing myself and i think im a shrewd that's hard to tame and a complex human. I dunno y i get so upset/pissed (wadever) abt something that's actually nothing. No worries, im not gonna blame it on pms. In less than 13hrs i gonna sell my smile ( to be translated in chinese), another slogging day.