<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 @ 11:28 PM

okie mabel, you probably find this a repetition of what i said to you, so hahah jus skip during this entry.
Yes people, im officially voiceless. I remember sometime back that i actually wished that I could do without my voice so yea i won't be able to project that sarcasm that's with me all the time.
All righty here comes the summary of the day. Let's talk about something real pathetic that happened to me.
Headline: Np student, conned by China couple.
Call me gullible, call me dumb, wadever jus name it. My goodness, i actually took out 10 bucks and hand it over to them. No spells no hypnotise, jus pure stupidity. To top it off with more laughter for those pple who knew and gonna know abt my plight, i actually said this in chinese to them: "I'm not insulting you but there are cases of China pple cheating Singaporeans money". Yea i can imagine a roar of laughter if i broadcast this on np radio, super joke of the day.

Okie i promise, this probably be the last entry that i mention abt my personal love life.
Yeah im actually glad that i told him wad i wanna sae all this while. It's definitely a struggle when your feelings wrestle with your thoughts, just like a kite wanna soar up high but could not ignore the tension of the string pulling it. 
The origin of mankind's disobedience goes all the way back to Adam and Eve. Like them, i'm disobedient. Even though it was evident that i'm not ready to embark on a romance but i chose to let my feelings take charge of the situation.
It was obvious that God disapproved. His plan falls nicely and significantly. From the moment i decided not to meet up with candy and michelle and went on my hunt for christian cds. Yea i had a feeling that i would c him or rather i wanna see him on sunday and i did. God led me to discover the book I Kissed Dating Gdbye and hahah obviously i wont buy it from the rock so freaking ex and no discount!I told dione abt him and she asked me a few questions that left me thinking in deep thoughts, questions that once surfaced and avoided by me. Next stop that God planned for me was back to Life Bookshop and i spotted Boy Meets Girl jus right beside I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I bought it and that's when i realised God has a purpose for me to read the book at the right time. 
I dunno if i really submitted my love life to God but i know for sure that God is in control of the situation and God is guiding you all the time if you are attentive.




Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥