Saturday, July 03, 2004 @ 11:31 PM
I'm back from a steam boat buffet at marina bay. Hmm though the food wasn't absolutely that fantastic but yea the gathering with fiona, vanlisa, valerie, karen and last but not least bee lian was great! Yeah it was a rare opportunity to see all of them. Haha i told them not to plan outings on fridays or saturdays cos yea most prob be occupied by my BS or work on sat respectively.
Know wad? I think i had diarrhoea bcos maybe my body knew that i gonna have buffet 2dae so it was preparing me to eat more? haha yea some lame logic i came up with. Actually i din eat tt much drink alot of juice and soup.
Oh yea i wanna give thanks to God for having such interesting lectures. I was rather down that i din have the chance to choose the same IS modules with the rest of my B09 classmates. I did try to console myself that yea im choosin something i like and yea i should follow my heart and yeap let God's will decide where i should go ( since i let sista phyliss did the enrolment for me). Yeah was pretty okie abt the IS thingy until Tuesday, I was overwhelmingly swept by emotions and felt upset abt the enrolment thingy.
Yeah better go now i smell like some bbq prawn.