<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, May 18, 2004 @ 12:10 AM

i had a busy weekend, extremely tiring one. Went to catch 50 1st dates with justin, tze bin, mag, peng hock and jian xun (sp?) I love the romance and the beautiful sceneries. Well i was kinda afraid that my churchmates would feel that the movie was rather crude and too sex-based. I felt awkward.
This had been on my mind for days. I know im sarcastic and critical towards people. Well the level of sarcasm differs depending on the person. If i happen to be bias against that person, yea the sarcasm level hits 100 degrees celius. Yes and i definitely love to bitch to my frens abt being sarcastic to that particular person. The feeling rocks according to the art of bitching.
Actually bitching is like taking drugs, im a victim of my own sarcasm and bitching
The high feeling sets in when u start to bitch, you feel the anger n excitment building up when u r tellin your friends the story.
You get addicted to that the high process, so tt makes u wanna bitch all over again to somebody else.
We all know the ending of a drug addict.
The after feeling when the highness worn off sucks, it leaves the victim in pain, in agony. Ultimately the victim loses his/her friends and his/her life.
All right, it isn't that extreme for me but i see the similiarity. I felt guilty, i dun understand why i became so defensive and sarcastic. I know i have to stop before i end up destroying my life, my friends.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥