Thursday, May 01, 2003 @ 12:45 AM
Yeah i had a boring day...had lunch ith my brother. Study again.i dun haf a choice.. I need to study and get gd grades.. SIGH! I think im stressed hahahaa i actually dreamt that i had to retake Os and i sat for this eng and chinese paper.. not knowin wad to answer. I dreamt that i was in this super student packed exam hall and though the time given to complete the test was 2hrs but i felt that i was like 20 mins.. So freaky! and and and i 4got to attend my chinese compo test in the dream, making me super panicked and had to beg the teacher to gif me a 2nd chance. -weird- i woke up crying today.. seriously i cant rem why, maybe it was part of another dream ( i dream alot) i think im okie...hahaah the exams turning me into some freak man...